I strive to always be a highly dependable Senior Business Intelligence, who is successful at developing, troubleshooting and debugging database systems and supported applications. Being a supportive and enthusiastic team player dedicated to streamlining processes and efficiently resolving project issues is a priority.
Primary responsibilities include cleaning and integrating complex healthcare data-sets in order to create the data foundation for developing key client insights. Requirements include working with multiple healthcare data sets, supporting ETL processes, and creating summary insights about the data using a variety of techniques.
• Experienced working with the Payer/Prescriber data vendors like IMS & SHA claims and transaction data, MMIT, DRG/Fingertip & Zitter formulary data. Including CMS cost and enrollment and Cegdim prescriber health system data.
• Experienced in developing business analytic, pull through models to identify and evaluate performance drivers that influence market share, and create multi-channel prescriber specific marketing promotions to improve market share.
• Designed and developed forecasting models that use prescriptions and formulary data to capture the effect on prescriber behavior trends with the change in formulary access.
• Developed various reports and helped clients to identify Prescriber territories that were underperforming and the one's great access to launch rebate programs, based on their Payer index level using past geographic prescribing trends of the doctors.
• Managed various clients onboarding initiatives like key transaction, formulary, and claims data purchases. Develop and reviewed TPA, MAS and assisted with other client contracts that are required for key business inputs.
• Expert in understanding clients requirements and develop solutions to resolve challenges around Payer/Prescriber landscape and also to identify opportunities and key performance indicators to increase market share.
• Responsible for training and overseeing other analysts on P4V products and deliverables.
• Experienced in Managed Markets, developing pull-through strategies, Experienced in salesforce account segmentation between national and regional contract accounts.
• Responsible for product deployments and monthly production support and maintenance for various clients.
Environment: MSSQL Server 2012/2014, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, R, Tableau, and VBScript.
Contracted to IBM as a Work Force Analyst is expected to analyze data in order to anticipate the future work force needs of our client. It included the management of the schedules through IEX Totalview and required the constant development and management of a web-based vacation/overtime system. Through our client I pulled reports from a database that uses Global Business Intelligence. The vacation, over-time, and staffing data was stored on a SQL database accessed through the use of Workbench or PHP MyAdmin. I also assisted with the creation of reports and procedures based on these databases.
Environment: MySQL, MySQL workbench, Java IDE, HTML Editor, Business Objects, IEX Total View.
• Contracted to IBM
• Was responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the forecast and execution of the scheduling plan for sustainable goals and results
• Worked close with the senior leadership to influence planning in order to drive the results towards the call center goals based on trends and historical performance.
• Collaborated with the floor managers to keep a high overall productivity level.
• Provided forecasting on an intraday basis and ensured necessary scheduling adjustments to meet staffing needs.
• Contracted to Apple.
• Provided thorough support and problem resolution for customers experiencing computer and network issues.
• Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
• Achieved above average monthly metrics, including call duration, number of calls per shift, and customer satisfaction ratings.
• Researched issues on various computer systems and databases to resolve complaints, answer inquiries, and outline solutions.
• Referred difficult issues to upper management while maintaining positive rapport with customer.